Full-Time, $12 - $15 an hour
Date Posted: 3/16/2020
Description: The Gulf Breeze Zoo is seeking landscapers for our zoo grounds.
Applicants should preferably have plant knowledge with related experience and the willingness and ability to do physical work outside in all types of weather. To succeed at the zoo, all landscapers must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, good-spirited and honest with a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General garden bed clean-up (Weeding, Pruning, Deadheading, Planting, Dividing, Edging, Trimming, Mulching, Occasional Grass Cutting and Leaf Removal)
- Planting and maintaining new plants in and around zoo animal exhibits
- Maintaining a clean work environment and areas, including golf carts, tools, greenhouse, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Paid landscape experience, 1 year required
Gulf Breeze Zoo is a Drug-Free and Smoke-Free work environment. Competitive salary, insurance, paid sick/vacation time and 401k options available. In addition, a medical benefits package including vision and dental is available. Salary: $12.00 to $15.00/hour and flexible scheduling.Application Instructions:
All applicants must be physically fit and active, able to lift 50 pounds comfortably and be able to work in all types of weather. Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a valid driver's license. Must adhere to strict personal appearance requirements with no major visible tattoos permitted and maintain a non-smoking work environment. Must be able to complete daily tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision once trained and keep accurate daily records.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00/hour
Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly or Twice monthly
Monday to Friday
8-hour shiftContact: Guest Services Manager with resume and availability.